Geoff is a significantly experienced and adaptable executive, general manager and business owner who has worked within many commercial industries and sectors including professional services, property, construction, hospitality and tourism and real estate.
Geoff is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and of the Australian Marketing Institute, and is a Certified Practicing Marketer.
Geoff has been involved in the start-up, funding, leadership, restructuring and all facets of management of substantial private and statutory entities and brings a wealth of dynamic competence and skill including:
- Detailed understanding of ‘what makes a company tick’ and the ability to successfully run, manage and turnaround businesses at strategic/macro and operational/micro/analytical levels.
- An outgoing personality and a natural entrepreneurial, marketing, sales and business development flair balanced with high levels of integrity, work ethic, pragmatism and a focus on the ‘bottom line’.
- Strong strategic focus, commercial acumen, Board reporting, Corporate Governance and Risk Management capability.
- Proven ability to network and develop relationships, partnerships and alliances with a broad range of stakeholders and customers.
- Outstanding ability to drive positive cultural change and a new corporate image.
- Leadership skills in multi-disciplinary settings and in complex and challenging situations.
- Strong team player and a focus on people, rewarding them for their commitment to the values and vision of the organisation.
Geoff thinks laterally and leverages off existing situations. He has the ability to see a business opportunity, calculate its possibilities, then put together a strategy to best develop that opportunity and the tactical business plan to implement it. His experience includes managing business from the ground up with overall responsibility for strategy, governance, finance, financial management, project, risk and change management, marketing, sales and business development.
Nicki provided executive assistance to a number of Chief Executive Officer’s in a myriad of diverse, successful and fast-paced business environments. Nicki’s work experience encompasses industries from domestic airlines, pharmaceuticals, international hotel chain, not-for-profit, national law firm and local government.
Nicki has extensive experience in small business, human resources management and accounts keeping. In the past few years she has enhanced her computer skills to include website creation.
Nicki has been studying the ancient skill of Feng Shui, and recently launched ‘Feng Shui with Nicki‘, which she will be incorporating as an added service for Total Clarity Realty’s customers.
Nicki’s outstanding abilities to deal with customers on a very personal level is essential in a customer focussed business and her extensive administrative abilities ensures the best possible promotion of people’s properties through the extensive digital network that exists in today’s business environment.
Please send me my FREE eBook